Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Royal Wave ENT ("RWE") Purchase Order Financing Department focuses on the experience of our clients and their ability to perform if given the proper capital.
• Focus strength of the transaction and it’s economics not solely on our client's balance sheet.
• Offers decisions within days, not weeks.
• Is privately held with a strong financial foundation that enables us to fund without the approval of an outside bank or a group of investors.
• Offers flexible and creative financing solutions.
• Offers an alternative solution to selling equity in your company.
• Transaction size ranges from $200,000 to $20,000,000 and is based on the amount of purchase orders the client has in hand and the client’s ability to perform when they have a credit worthy end buyer.
• Has experience in diverse industries.
• Provides assistance and expertise in structuring international transactions. Our unique finance solutions have enabled many small to medium sized companies to take advantage of sales growth opportunities that are larger than what they can finance internally. RWE's focus is not necessarily the balance sheet of the client company, but rather the underlying transaction and its economic and commercial viability. With RWE's Purchase Order Financing, clients are no longer hindered by the lack of working capital to get deals done. RWE is a privately funded, closely held entity with a strong financial foundation enabling us to react quickly to PO and trade financing requests. We are an investment company in this sense, not a bank; therefore, we are not hindered by the regulations that restrict banks or the collateral structure that limits asset-based lenders. We offer the speed and flexibility to get deals done. We want to help our portfolio companies to grow their business and profits without giving up equity. Royal Wave ENT offers the broadest based type of purchase order financing in the country broken down into the following types of deals:
• Trade Deals – Based on purchase orders, Royal Wave ENT provides financing to our clients for the cost of goods, customs, duties, freight forwarding, etc. The financing includes, as needed, issuance of letters of credit to suppliers and cash payments. The target client has an initial funding need from Royal Wave ENT of around $200,000.00 or more for a Trade Deal.
• Production Deals – Domestic manufacturers, assemblers or fabricators. Based again on firm orders, Royal Wave ENT provides financing for raw materials, direct labor, and other direct costs to fulfill the client’s customer order(s). The facility includes letters of credit, letters of guaranty or direct cash payments to suppliers and the client. Our target client has an initial funding need from Royal Wave ENT of around $300,000.00 or more for a Production Deal.
The Benefits of Royal Wave ENT Purchase Order Finance:
• The ability to grow sales without being limited by existing capital
• Allows companies to grow without increased bank debt or selling equity
• Helps ensure timely deliveries to customers
• Increase market share
• Allows companies to make larger profits by fulfilling larger orders
• Fast flexible funding
• Provides overseas manufacturers assurance to start production of goods
• Helps companies in a turnaround
• Helps when seasonal sales spikes strain cash flow
ROYAL WAVE ENT LP
1138 7th ST NW, Atlanta, GA, 30318
Copyright © 2023 Royal Wave Ent LP- All Rights Reserved.
Veteran Owned Business